There are so many beauty products on the market these days, so finding spring makeup that I truly love can be quite the task. But this season I’m really into rosey musk scents, and pinks and anything gold tinted. Of course a plum/red matte lipstick and blue eyeliner will always have a home in my makeup bag, but this season I’ve expanded a bit and tried new shades. Take a look, and while you’re at it, be sure to grab this cute Henri Bendel (so New York, I know) cosmetic case to store your seasonal favorites.
- BY TERRY Baume De Rose Hand Cream – Made of a rich rose butter that smells just like a bouquet of roses.
- The BrowGal By Tonya CrooksSkinny Eyebrow Pencil – I have this one area on my right brow that just doesn’t seem to want to grow hair. This solves my brow probs with one swipe.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara– Two coats of this collagen-fueled formula will change your life.
- Lancome Drama Liqui-pencil in Parisian Night– I love this! Although, to be fair, I’m down for any blue eyeliner.
- Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupte in Rose Eldorado– I’m not usually into glosses, but this pigmented non-sticky formula is hard not to love.
You might also like: My Baby’s Skin Care Routine Is Cooler Than Mine
- Tarte Tarteist PRO Eye Jewels Glitter Liner in Rose Gold– Pretty rose gold flecks in a clear gel that dries instantly.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Flirt– Two words: staying power.
- Stilla Matte’ificent Lipstick in Bordeaux– Not all matte lipsticks are created equal, but this one is very creamy which makes applying it smooth.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande– The only concealer I ever use.
- Smith & Cult The Lovers– A nude gold-ish pink shimmer that’s perfect for daytime.
- It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer– This primer lengthens and thickens lashes without clumping.
- Aerin Amber Musk Rollerball– I’m not a fan of most musks, but this is so sweet and sophisticated I was an instant believer.